Obtain PAN, make financial transactions transparent
Permanent Account Number or PAN is a ten-digit alphanumeric number, issued in the form of a laminated card, by the Income Tax Department. It is mandatory to quote the PAN on return of income and all correspondence with the Income Tax agencies.
You can avail following PAN related services online:
- Apply online for new PAN card
- Apply online for new PAN card or corrections in PAN card information
- Track status of PAN application online
- Lodge your grievance related to PAN card
- Search for PAN facilitation Centres
- Check transaction status for online PAN Card application
- Search for Permanent Account Number online
- Frequently Asked Questions on Permanent Account Number (PAN)
A person is allowed to keep only one PAN card. The procedure for obtaining a PAN card is very easy and accessible to all. If you still have not applied for a PAN card then do not wait and apply for it now to keep your financial transactions transparent.
Be careful from fake promises of unreliable agents offering you PAN cards.